Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
Standard Residential Service Rates
Water Included w/ Minimum Bill:
Online Payment Fee
There is a $3.30 Convenience Fee to pay your bill online. This fee is displayed every time you pay your bill online, along with the total amount of your transaction. We appreciate your understanding.
Payment is due on or before due date. Current charges become delinquent if not paid within five (5) days after the bill due date. The late penalty is $25.00.
Past-due balance must be paid within five (5) days of the bill date to avoid service interruption. If payment has not been made BEFORE the cutoff date:
- You will be charged a $30 non-payment disconnection fee
- Reconnection before 4:30 p.m. is an additional fee of $30.00. After 4:30 p.m. the fee is $40.00.
- Additional $30 fee will be charged if appointment is missed with technician
- You must pay your bill in full before we will reconnect your service.
All returned checks will have a $35.00 fee added to the balance. A late fee and a disconnection fee may apply if the returned check makes the payment delinquent. After a returned check the customer will be put on a cash only payment mode (money order, cashier's check, credit card).
Deposits and Setup Fees
All new customers will be required to put up a deposit of $70.00 that is refundable based on account balance. All new customers must call and schedule an appointment with a service technician at the service location. The service technician will turn on the water, check for leaks and test the water pressure. The service tech may request additional information to complete new service. There is a $30.00 set up fee that will be due and payable when the water service is turned on. All fees are due and payable at time of connection.
Water Service Rate
Monthly water service is $65.00. If you are on a meter reading service you can use up to 13,000 gals with no restrictions. When the water consumption exceeds 13,000 gals in a month then you will be charged by the gallon. If you are not on meter reading yet then you are on the water restriction program and subject to it.
The outdoor watering schedule is as follows:
- Odd-numbered addresses may water on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Even-numbered addresses may water on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The above schedule does not mean that you can water for four (4) hours. This means there is limited watering outside. Violators will be fined:
- First infraction is $50.00
- Second infraction is $200.00
- Third infraction is $500.00.